Sendum offers a range of temperature probes for the PT300 Tracking System that combine high accuracy and rugged construction.
Designed to monitor air, liquid, or surface temperatures, each temperature probe tip integrates a fast response sensor (thermistor or thermocouple) inside a fully potted metal housing.
- External temperature probes allow you to monitor a far wider range of temperatures than that possible by using the standard temperature sensor on-board a PT300D Sensor or Accessory Pack.
- External probes also you to monitor far harsher environments. For example, the PT300D hardware can be protected in a special insulated enclosure while the probe is inserted into an extreme temperature environment.
- The ability to use external probes gives you the flexibility to meet your specific application requirements.
- Designed to connect into Sendum tracker hardware (model dependent, see Probe Specifications)
- High accuracy thermistor or thermocouple sensor (model dependent)
- Excellent thermal sensitivity and response
- Sturdy construction - all metal housing with a molded plastic shell
- NIST-traceable calibration